22.8.10

Sunday ka Funda

“We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation.”

– Lily Tomlin

There are so many things to believe and believe in. It isn’t about certitude but could well be a doubt. A question. We question because we want to believe.

I often find myself finding important topics spawning the most bizarre and laughable ideas. But then I have another quote that fits:

“It is my belief, you cannot deal with the most serious things in the world unless you understand the most amusing.” 

– Winston Churchill

- - -

We cannot exist in a vacuum of complete non-belief in anything. It is a space we seek…

I need you to believe in something
I needed to believe…
Oh I'm moving in between
can you feel me in between
I need to believe

Believe – Chemical Brothers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.